There’s a lot you can do with our online tutorials, but nothing beats working 1-2-1.
I want you to feel welcome and there are a few things that may be important for you to know:
- We can work on anything you want, from mobility to strength, bodybuilding or weight loss – I’m happy to help you find a new level (in my own non-traditional way), teach you and be a part of your success.
- I don’t care if you’re black or white, gay or straight, an elite athlete or a keyboard warrior. As long as you are a nice person, I’m happy to work with you – in fact, that’s my only requirement.
- The facilities I work with have towels, water, showers and toilets. They are not fancy but they are extremely welcoming.
How to start
- Get in touch, I am friendly and I’m here to help.
- Let me buy you a coffee / tea. It’s a chance for us to meet, answer some questions (we do use very different methods after all, you might want to know some of the scientific reasons for that…) and also get to know you and your background a bit better.
- There are a few things I teach everyone which forms a base level knowledge. When you start, I’ll share some content with you for you to watch, try and learn at home (wouldn’t take you long). In our first session, we are mostly going to check that everything is applied the right way, making sure the basics are there to support your long term progress.