Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Upon purchase of a program, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the BellyProof materials
(information or software) on MovementFirst’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MovementFirst’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MovementFirst at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MovementFirst’s web site are provided “as is”. MovementFirst makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MovementFirst does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MovementFirst or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MovementFirst’s Internet site, even if MovementFirst or a MovementFirst authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MovementFirst’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MovementFirst does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MovementFirst may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MovementFirst does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MovementFirst has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MovementFirst of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MovementFirst.co.uk or BellyProof.com web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Health Disclaimer
The authors and publishers of this material are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury or health condition that may occur through following the instructions in this material. The activities, physical and otherwise as well as dietary advice, described herein for informational purposes only, may be too demanding or dangerous for some people and the reader should consult a physician before engaging in them. The authors and publishers do not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities or damages, real or perceived, resulting from the use of this content.
The information provided in this website is meant for healthy adults only. You should consult your physician to insure the information given in this program is appropriate for your individual circumstances. If you have any health issues or pre-existing conditions, please consult with your physician before implementing any of the information provided in this course.
10. Commerce and Refunds
You may request a refund for any digital product (not including services that have been requested such as meal plan creation or personal training sessions) and for any reason for up to 14 days from the date of purchase. The refund will cover the full cost of the meal plan service if one has not been requested.
You can ask for a full refund using this form below.